Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dragoncon


It's almost that time of year again. Over Labor Day weekend 40,ooo fans of science fiction and fantasy will descend on Atlanta for Dragoncon--a conference that goes 24/7. This year I'll be doing seminars and autographing my new release Lucan at the booth where a group of authors will be giving away fabulous prizes. (And if you'd like to help out at the booth we are looking for volunteers--who we thank with autograpghed goodies-- so contact me through my web site. I can't post the addy here or the bots pick it up and I get spammed)

And to whet your appetite, I thought I'd post some pictures from last year. If you get a chance come and say hello.

2 comments:

  1. Susan

    I'd dearly love to go to Dragoncon, but alas not this year or I'd take you up on the booth-minding offer.

    It's actually the most fun you can have at a con - minding a booth! Being on program is a close second though.

    I'm hoping I might make it next year.

    Jacqueline Lichtenberg
    http://www.simegen.com/jl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it next year, too. It's loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete