Saturday, January 12, 2008

Twist

I'd like to apologize to my fellow bloggers for not posting lately. My father has cancer and it seems like every week has brought another disaster. However he's doing better now and I feel like I can take a deep breath and concentrate once more on my books. And I am excited about my next book, Twist

Twist is a time-travel romance, and as the title implies there’s more to this story than the usual jaunt through time. Abbey knows little of her family history, but the time-twister she activates will open a doorway that not only leads to a devastating future, but enables her to learn her role as a Guardian. Shane’s life has been ripped apart and he blames Abbey, but no matter the outcome he’ll be by her side all of the way. Colby Hodge has done a fabulous job detailing this fictional world. There’s a delicious frustration factor that enhances the tension between Abbey and Shane, and it helps to give them a very realistic quality in both the present and the paranormal laced future. Twist has an imaginative storyline, vivid characterization and non-stop action that makes it impossible to set down.

Kimberly Swan, Darque Reviews

Thank you Kimberly. I'll be posting exerts through the next few weeks until the Jan 29 release date. See you next week.

3 comments:

  1. {{Hugs}} on your dad, Cindy.

    And you know I LOVED this book. It's fabulous! ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linnea. I appreciate it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TWIST sounds really intriguing. Sorry to hear about your father; I hope things get better soon.

    ReplyDelete