Sunday, November 02, 2014

NaNoWriMo

It's the second day of NaNoWriMo which is approximately National Novel Writing Month, and writers all over the world have signed up, and are still signing up, to meet the challenge of writing the first, unedited, draft of a 50,000-word literary work.

Join in. Visit nanowrimo.org

If you do join, I am RowenaCherry and I welcome "buddies". My word count is negative. I just threw out an entire prologue, a chase scene, and a fight.

My best wishes,

Rowena Cherry




1 comment:

  1. Good luck! The idea is tempting, but I keep wondering why the creators of the concept chose November. Thanksgiving holiday -- one loses at least a day! In my personal case, we spend that entire weekend at a convention (formerly Darkover, now Chessicon). Why not October instead?

    ReplyDelete