Friday, June 22, 2007

Twist



Here's the cover to my alien vampire book. Which is really a time travel. It's for a new line by Dorchester Publishing called Shomi and with more of an urban fantasy edge. Thing Underworld, Blade Runner, along that line. All the covers are Manga inspired.

My book will be released in Feb 08. But the first in the line, Wired by Liz Maverick will be out in July, followed by Marianne Mancusi's Moongazer

We're real excited about the line so if you see Wired on the shevles be sure to give it a try. Liz writes awesome action and is an award winning author with her Crimson City series. Moongazer, which I've read, features an alternate universe and you never know which one is real until the very end.

I'm off for a week of writing and relaxation at the beach!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:23 PM EDT

    Nice cover picture. I shall look forward to reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:26 PM EDT

    Sharp cover! Sounds like an intriguing new line, too. I'll have to give them a read. As with yourself and several others on this co-blog, I got to meet Liz Maverick at RT Houston, back in April, though I'd read her prior to that as one of the authors in the 2176 series. Picked up most of the Crimson City series at the book fair. Have I told y'all lately that I'm reading like a madman? July is going to be an absolute reading frenzy!

    By the way, I very much enjoyed Whirlwind. Passed it on to my mom, too.

    ReplyDelete